Sunday, October 25, 2020

To a wild rose

 TO A WILD ROSE


Plucked out of nowhere,

Planted in a roundabout,

Everything is like a merry go round.

The world is busy dancing,

Seasons change in style but after all,

Everyone will toast to a wild rose.




She lied when she said she can tame a lion,

She boasted that she was a social creature.

She lied when she thought she can survive a cage,

Hardly did she knows she can't be tamed.

Hardly had she learned that she was a lioness who craved her own lane,

But yes, she too will toast to a wild rose.


To a wild rose that loves to be watched as it blooms from ashes and

To its fragrant healing petals.

To a wild rose , a pluviophile princess who fears thunders.

To a wild rose,  a jewel which is hard to find and impossible to forget.


I OF THE MOON( A poem dedicated to me by  ABCpoets )


They say it's hard to see the frame when you're in the picture

Stuck in here 

Quite and cold 

Eyes are heavy as if I'm going to cry cause every time I see you running

I can't talk

I can't walk

I can't work

My body's weak as church mouse but I am not afraid of you

You've learnt to swim in the ocean of sharks

Now... I am over the moon cause you got a new bike

Climbing like baboons

This track is a stack of smiling snakes if you can't be wise they will bite your bum

Be you

Be full of Beans

Do it

Find your feet

Go,run

Find your extra mile

Don't miss any

Don't miss the boat

Talk wise

Don't sit on the fence

Read their mind

Hit the books

Grab your pad and a pen

Poke your nose into it

Till I come rain and shine I'll see you in a heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A random word of wisdom

 Being alert is extremely beautiful. Imagine noticing every single detail of what happens to you throughout the day! By being fully present,...