Friday, June 26, 2020

I love you means i choose you.

Ever felt so in love that you feel like your head is in the clouds? Ever wondered how messy and bitter your life could become without that someone you call the love of your life? Ever felt your heart beating louder than a drum as you approached that someone your heart calls love? Yeah yeah, that is the sweet result of reactions in the brain that trigger dopamine and serotonin, the famous love hormones. It is so hard to see flaws in someone who give you the feeling similar to the one you get when your favorite food is being served but today, I want to shed some light on the other side of love that most people ignore. 


My best friend once told me things like Nova, it is so easy to love light! Show me your darkness and let’s see if I can tolerate it! As far as I can see, love is not that thrill, that feet off the ground and head in the clouds feeling. It is something deeper than that. It involves sharing your happiness, screwing up together, being a team, cherishing each other, embracing each other’s darkness and then at the end of the day, choosing that one person over and over again. I love you means I choose you, your flaws, your imperfections, your darkness, your insecurities, your weaknesses, your strengths, your perfection and so many more. It means that I love all that you are, all that you will become and that I will keep choosing you no matter what. 


It means that I will offer you a helping hand and a shoulder to cry on. It means that I will hold your hand and help you to be the best you can be. It means that I will love you enough to forgive you when you mess up, and that I will keep seeing you as someone I loved in the first place. They say that love is a beautiful thing, even poets and dreamers swear by the name of love but once handled carelessly, love can bring bitterness and heart break. I pray that true love finds you.


14 comments:

  1. Thank you friend! Love you mean i choose you no matter what..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Nova, thanks a lot and may love finds you too.... I really like ur talent keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U made us proud sweetheart 😘 Nova .keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nova, burya se ko byaribyo?? Hhh courage cyanee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nova for sure urantunguye. Anyway, keep it up kandi I wish true love finds you as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying that true love finds you ma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh Lise!! I did not know I met some like you, keep it up. Urantunguye cyane pe.

    ReplyDelete

A random word of wisdom

 Being alert is extremely beautiful. Imagine noticing every single detail of what happens to you throughout the day! By being fully present,...