Saturday, October 24, 2020

Awake ye mortals

 

 The Universe is multidimensional and the same applies to us children of the Universe. We have many versions, we can vibrate on any frequency of our interest, we can attract any kind of energy we want and we are absolutely limitless. The question is, once something though it may be as tiny as a microbe hold us back we then fail to use our full potentials. In us live two opposite forces which must be kept in balance so that we live well. Once one exceeds another then some sorts of problems arise. Those force are The good and The bad (Yin and Yang, Light and Darkness, Feminine and Masculine,) and they operate in us and it is absolutely okay. There is absolutely no such thing as sin (Nova, you’re probably high), there is only experience which is needed for our own growth. You can say that something is good or bad but it is the intention someone had while doing that thing that defines everything. Awake ye mortals



I have my life as a conspiracy theorist and I have my life as a religious woman and it sometimes become a challenge for me to choose which one to live at its fullest but after all I end up choosing living, experiencing things, growing, meditating and of course writing. The way that I sometimes feel that this life is all that there is and the way I think that life is endless makes me wonder if life has even a meaning. I badly want to criticize and shake every belief and theory that people have in God or life. Some comedies never cease to amaze me, all based on some sort of guy who died for people ‘s sins (Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Lord of Lord, King of Kings, Prince of Peace and the last but not the least the Lion of Juda). There are a lot of lies associated with this but since thinking is considered as a sin, I’ll say no more.  What I want to say is this: please do not hold yourself back from criticizing, thinking and questioning. It is not a sin. If something is worth believing, then it surely won’t be vulnerable to critics. it will pass the tests and still be convincing. If God knew that wondering and questioning his existence would be a sin, then why would he have placed a brain in our skulls? Peace be upon you, I wish you growth and abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A random word of wisdom

 Being alert is extremely beautiful. Imagine noticing every single detail of what happens to you throughout the day! By being fully present,...